Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon

Friday, March 18, 2011

Leaving Nanny Cay




March 18, 2011
The awaited package arrived much earlier than expected: today! So we will be underway tomorrow morning once we check out, and we won't have to return for the package. It will be a relief to finally get underway. We plan to hit the beach this afternoon to finally enjoy and relax! I know I will celebrate with another" pain killer".
Enjoy some more Nanny Cay pictures. There are some big beautiful boats here. Several charter companies operate out of Nanny Cay. We visited the chandlery often and enjoyed shady lunches in the outdoor restaurant. I always enjoy the lovely tropical flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom, glad all the repairs got finished up. The pictures in this post are expanding to full size when clicked - YAY! I don't know what you did, but they look good. However, two are overlapping on the post itself. (Maybe I can make a fix.) -- Lynn

    ReplyDelete